This section contains a selection of writings produced by the artist for a variety of publications. This selection does not include texts that are not readily available (i.e. texts that are not available in complete form on the web/ similar digital archive or that the author is not free to publish here without infringing on the publishers rights). Where the text is made available through the publisher a link to the full text can be found at the end of the excerpt included here.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Kendell Geers at the Steven Friedman, London
- Life intimidating art, The Diplomat, Sept/Oct 2007
- The sleeping monster produces reasons : Diane Victor
- Roger Ballen at the Johannesburg Art Gallery, 2007
- The sense of fresh air (2010)
- Santu Mofokeng (2010)
- Taming the Trojan Horse: Disarming the Politics of Otherness in a Postcolonial (African) Context